Dimensions616Dimensions616

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Pocahontas BURNED Pocahontas BURNED

To the last guy.

Obviously, you don't understand one of the points of newgrounds. Making fun of things. Don't you think you were a bit harsh on the last guy? Now, a question i ask ye. What 16 year old Male with an alias called Mercenaire watches pochahantas...then nags after a parody?

Burnt Face Man 2 Burnt Face Man 2

Burnt Face man rocks my socks, yo!

Hehe i love how old school this show is. Like the music and all that shit. And its just down-right FUNNY!

Pokémon: Unseen Episode Pokémon: Unseen Episode

W00t w00t

I watched this movie over and over and over and over.. yup, 4 times. And i laughed each time lol. By why a bear and not something more vicious? Like a tiger, or elisha dusku?

Rise of the MK: Part 2 Rise of the MK: Part 2

The best pixel fight ever

That war was like Helm's deep In the two towers (Lord of the rings) This movie is my fav. The sound is great too. And by the way, Look in the window when luigi sees klub koopa for a surprise...

Robocop:001 Robocop:001

Best ever.

This is one of the coolest things ive seen. The graphics, i only have one word for them: (drools) kickass.

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

So its my gym teachers fault...

Huh, what do you know? It's my gym teachers fault that i used to play that game! And i though it was beacouse i was having "fun"...

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

LOL FEST!

This is one of the funniest link movies, and ive seen all of them but about 2 or 3 on newgrounds. The voices were funny, and the characters looked funny too! Im just wondering, the music at the starting of the movie, is it from one of the final fantasy games. I remember renting 8 or 9 a few months ago and i heard that song i think. Anyways, keep up the good work, legendaryfrog! **thumbs up**

Drum vs Guitar w/Song Drum vs Guitar w/Song

Not bcuz of the song

I like the system of a down song(shimmy, its called) and the offspring one. And its not cuz i fucking hate the simple plan one that im giving you this review, its just cuz it really sucked.

Love, jay and silent bob. (LOL!)

The old TN episode 3 The old TN episode 3

Everything but the kitchen sink.

That movie was one of the bests. And we all know that GI jew was the best part. Am i wrong here?